Community and Ambassador

Hello, I am Amin and I am from Iran.
I am an ambassador of crypto projects. I work on various large projects as an Iranian ambassador in them and I cause the project to spread among Persian speakers.

Since I am very interested in Defi projects and find them useful for continuing the crypto path, I became interested in your project and I hope I can be useful to you.I’m crazy about decentralizing this project and it could get access to all the blockchains.
Perhaps such projects are very useful for us Iranians, because of the issues of economic sanctions and other issues.

I think you need to do more advertising and you also need to make the global community more enthusiastic so that people get excited when they see the community and get curious about the project. it’s my opinion

I create a Persian group and invite people and investors to the group, then I help those who have this token if they have a problem to solve it. My goal is to be able to share my experience with your project and to be able to introduce your project to Iranians.

In Persian:

سلام من امین هستم و اهل ایران هستم. من یک سفیر پروژه های کریپتویی هستم پروژه های مختلفی و بزرگی را به عنوان سفیر ایرانی در آنها فعالیت میکنم و باعث گسترش دادن پروژه در بین فارسی زبانان میشوم.

از آنجا که من علاقه زیادی به پروژه های Defi دارم و آنها را برای ادامه مسیر رمزنگاری مفید می دانم ، به پروژه شما علاقه مند شدم و امیدوارم بتوانم برای شما مفید واقع شوم.
من دیوانه غیرمتمرکز بودن این پروژه هستم و می‌تواند برای همه بلاکچین ها دسترسی پیدا کند. شاید برای ما ایرانی ها همچین پروژه هایی بسیار مفید باشد ، بخاطر مسائل تحریم های اقتصادی و دیگر مسائل.

من فکر می کنم شما باید تبلیغات بیشتری انجام دهید و همچنین باید جامعه جهانی را با شور و شوق بیشتری ایجاد کنید تا مردم با دیدن جامعه هیجان زده شوند و درباره پروژه کنجکاو شوند.
این عقیده من است

من یک گروه فارسی ایجاد می کنم و افراد و سرمایه گذاران را به گروه دعوت می کنم ، سپس اگر مشکلی برای حل آن دارند به کسانی که این رمز را دارند کمک می کنم.
هدف من این است که بتوانم تجربه خود را با پروژه شما به اشتراک بگذارم و بتوانم پروژه خود را به ایرانیان معرفی کنم.

1 Like

welcome to boring community, Amin
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:Welcome friends from Iran!

1 Like